From wellness apps to enterprise software, we’re helping startups build the future of health.
Members of our Accelerator Receive:
- $20,000 in seed capital.
- Three months of incredible mentorship and weekly workshops from experts in healthcare innovation, fundraising, UX/UI and development, design, lean startup methodology, team formation and financing.
- Demo Day exclusive session at Health 2.0, Silicon Valley Fall Conference.
- Full year of free coworking space surrounded by other innovators.
- Strong partnerships with industry experts including global medical research institutions, top pharma distributors and leading hospital systems.
- Free legal services and amazing perks through GAN and F6S.
- Great downtown housing in the same building as the accelerator and free access to bikes for getting around town.
- Fun events to introduce you to the Upstate and the surrounding mountains. All work and no play makes Jack a dull entrepreneur.
- Two or more people
- Company should be software or software/hardware combination (like FitBit). We don’t do medical devices, biotech or life sciences.
- Your team must be on site for the duration of the program. There is no obligation to stay in the Upstate, but we’d sure be glad to have you.
Did we mention that our space is one block from RJ Rockers Brewery?